The following terms & conditions are the base of all contracts between Bear Claw Catering and the customer for the services and goods supplied by Bear Claw Catering.
- A non-returnable deposit of 25% is payable to secure your booking.
- No further deposits are required after the booking deposit.
- You will be invoiced two weeks prior to the event with the final balance made and cleared prior to the function date. Payable by bank transfer or cheque.
- All dates are temporarily booked for two weeks, after which if the deposit is not made the date will remain as open and bookable until such time as a deposit payment has been received.
- Bookings taken 14 days or less prior to your planned event are payable in full at the time of the booking.
- Due to seasonal or supplier circumstances beyond our control it may be necessary to alter the menu. Substitutes will be of equal value and we will endeavour to inform you of any changes prior to your event.
- Less than 7 days notice – 100% of the balance charged.
- Less than 14 days notice – 50% of the balance charged.
- Less than 21 days notice – 25% of the balance charged.
- Although the deposit may not be sufficient to cover the above charges, accepting these terms you are contractually bound to honour the cancellation policy.
- In the event of a cancellation, an invoice will be issued for the relevant amount, and payment should be made within 7 days of receipt of the invoice.
- All damage to equipment caused during the event by the customer or their guests will be charged at the full replacement cost.
Bear Claw Catering do not accept any liability for non-completion or delays of the event as a result of adverse weather conditions, traffic accident or road closure, civil riots or strikes. Fire, flood or any other act of god or natural disaster, or any other event which is beyond the reasonable control of Bear Claw Catering.
Upon receipt of a deposit, you have accepted the terms & conditions as stated above.